This document was reviewed on 16/05/2018.
- Legal Identity: Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U.
- Business name: AGENDUM
- Tax Identification Code (CIF): B-65896706
- Address: C/ Mallorca 99 Principal 2, 08029 Barcelona
- Email contact: email@example.com
- Activity sector: Consulting and other professional services on business organization, information technology and communications.
- Listed in the Barcelona Mercantile Registry, Sheet 172, Volume 43505, Page B-431153
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small files which are downloaded and stored on the computer of the user browsing the Internet and in particular, they contain a number which allows the user’s computer to be unequivocally identified, even when the user’s location or IP address changes.
Cookies are installed while browsing the Internet, either by the websites that the user visits or by third parties with which our website is associated, and they allow the website to know the user’s activity on the same site or on others associated with it, for example: the location from which it is accessed, the connection time, the device from which it is accessed (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited websites, the number of clicks and data regarding the user’s behaviour on the Internet.
Cookies do not need to be enabled to visit our website www.agendumsolutions.com/, but it may not work correctly if they are disabled. If the user decides not to send cookies to our systems, she/he may disable them on the browser by removing them from her/his browsing history or cache when finished visiting the website.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, and it doesn´t open any windows pop-up.
What type of cookies does AGENDUM use?
On the website www.agendumsolutions.com/ we use own cookies and third-party cookies. Own cookies are those generated by our website and are strictly necessary to enhance the browsing experience on the website and to ensure that the content loads properly. Third-party cookies are those generated on behalf of a third party, for example relating to third party social network e.g. a “Tweet”- button from Twitter or other external services or providers such as Google Analytics. Third-party cookies may be used to measure and analyze users’ behavior in order to improve their experience on the website of AGENDUM.
- These cookies help collect data while the user browses www.agendumsolutions.com/ website in order to provide the requested service. They expire or delete themselves when the browser is closed.
- These cookies help make the content as personalized as possible, for example by showing you relevant recommendations. We examine what type of reference was used to reach our sites, e.g. an email campaign or a link from a referral site, so we can estimate the effectiveness of our promotions and advertising campaigns.
- Preferences. These cookies help remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
- These cookies help to prevent security risks. They are mainly used to detect if someone is trying to fraudulently use your AGENDUM account.
Analysis cookies. These cookies help to monitor and analyse behaviour of users visiting the website. The information collected with these cookies is used to measure activity on the website in order to make improvements in accordance with usage data analysis.
In this www.agendumsolutions.com/ website we use Google Analytics in order to monitor browsing habits and the overall use of the website carried out by the user, also to produce statistics on the most visited content, the number of visitors, etc. The anonymous data contained in these cookies allow users’ activity to be measured, tracked and studied in order to add improvements to the AGENDUM website.
- Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., and as a user you can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
- Cookies from Social Networks. They can be stored in your browser while you visit the website or when you use the button to share contents of www.agendumsolutions.com/ in a social network.
This is the information about the social network cookies that our website uses:
Once the Cookies have been installed, users may opt to revoke their consent and remove them at any time. To do so, they may use the setting options for contents and privacy available on the browser they are using. Depending on the type of browser the user employs, the procedure for revoking and removing cookies may, for example, be one of the following:
More information about cookies
If you want to have better control over the installation of cookies, we recommend you to install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools in order to choose which cookies you want to allow.
This Cookies Policy may change over time, depending on the cookies used.
If you have any queries concerning our Cookies Policy, or you may wish to revoke the consent originally granted, you may write an e-mail to us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely thank you for taking the time for reading this Cookies Policy.