This document was reviewed on 16/05/2018.
- Legal Identity: Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U.
- Business name: AGENDUM
- Tax Identification Code (CIF): B-65896706
- Address: C/ Mallorca 99 Principal 2, 08029 Barcelona
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity sector: Consulting and other professional services on business organization, information technology and communications.
- Listed in the Barcelona Mercantile Registry, Sheet 172, Volume 43505, page B-431153
In this section, you as a USER will be able to find all the information concerning to legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between users and Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. as responsible for this website. We recommend that you read these terms carefully before continuing your navigation through this web site.
Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. as the owner and responsible for this website assumes the commitment to process the information registered by our users and customers with full guarantees, in strict compliance with both the Spanish national and European requirements that regulate both collection and use of personal data from our users.
The website www.agendumsolutions.com/ strictly complies with the GDPR (EU REGULATION 2016/679 on General Data Protection Regulation) and the LSSICE Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11, about Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Personal data will be also treated confidentially in compliance with security measures required by the Spanish Law 15/1999 of December 13, Personal Data Protection.
General Terms and Conditions for accesing and using the website
These General Terms and Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the web pages that are part of www.agendumsolutions.com/ website of AGENDUM, including the its contents and services made available. Users who access the website www.agendumsolutions.com/ (“user”) will accept to extrictly use it under these General Terms and Conditions.
Personal data that we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that the web site www.agendumsolutions.com/ only contains general information about professional services offered by Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. and it does not constitute in any case a means to establish a sales or commercial relationship with AGENDUM. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents in strict compliance with current legislation and this Legal Advice, responding to any damages it may cause as a result of the violation or breach of current legislation.
It is prohibited to use the website www.agendumsolutions.com/ for illicit or harmful purposes that in any way it may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of our website.
It is strictly prohibited,
- The use of this web site to transmit or disseminate any illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or any type of material that contravenes or has been obtained by contravening current legislation, goodwill or public order and/or that may be prejudicial for third parties.
- Reproduce, distribute or modify any content without the authorization of the legitimate owners.
- To attempt the access to email accounts belonging to other users or attempt the access to restricted áreas for illicit purposes.
- The spread of computer viruses or other susceptible to damage or alter electronic documents, data or hardware and software systems and overload, deteriorate and/or hinder the normal activity of the website www.agendumsolutions.com/
- To impersonate another user.
In the use of our website, the user undertakes not to carry out any action that could damage the image, interests and rights of AGENDUM or any third party, and not to carry out any action that could disable or overload the website that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
All the personal data that you provide to AGENDUM can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to AGENDUM. We assume all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The bidirectional communication between users and AGENDUM is carried out in a secure channel and data is always encrypted into https protocols, which guarantees high security conditions regarding confidentiality of users.
Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. (AGENDUM) informs that there are claim sheets available to users and customers.
As a user you can submit claims by requesting your claim form or by sending an email to email@example.com indicating your name and surname and stating the reasons for your claim.
In addition, as a user you can notify us of the claim, either by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to: Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U., in C / Mallorca 99 Principal 2, 08029 Barcelona, using the following form claim:
- Attn: Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U.
- Address: C/ Mallorca 99 Principal 2, 08029 Barcelona
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Full user name:
- User’s address:
- User’s signature (in case of postal mail):
- Claim details:
Conflict resolution platform
You can submit your claims using the platform provided by the European Commission and available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Industrial and intellectual property rights
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Spanish Law on Intellectual Property, it is strictly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the contents of this web site for commercial purposes, including the method of making them available in any medium and by any technical means without the authorization of AGENDUM.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by AGENDUM. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights of author and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties signed by Spain and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify AGENDUM of this circumstance, stating:
- Personal details of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights concerned or his/her representative’s details should the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indication of the content protected by the intellectual property rights and its location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration that the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Our website www.agendumsolutions.com/ may provide links for accessing to other proprietary websites and content owned by third parties such as:
- Contents of other blogs
AGENDUM shall under no circumstances be held liable for the results that may arise from the user accessing said links.
In compliance with article 17 of Spanish Law Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. is not responsible for the information contained or offered to the user by third-party web pages that can be accessed via links.
The inclusion of hypertext links on the website www.agendumsolutions.com/ is merely for information purposes and access to the browsing habits of users in order to establish profiles and in no case they represent an invitation or recommendation. We ensure that all this information is always anonymous and does not identify the user.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from its website to our website must obtain the explicit prior written authorization of Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between AGENDUM and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by AGENDUM of its contents or services.
Comments and Suggestions Practice
On the www.agendumsolutions.com/ website comments are allowed to enrich the contents or make queries.
Those comments that are not strictly related to the main theme of this website, including those creating defamation, insults, personal attacks or lack of respect in general towards the author or towards other members will not be allowed.
All comments that could contain false or misleading information, comments with personal information, such as, for example, private addresses or telephones and that violate our data protection policy will be eliminated.
All comments created only for promotional purposes of a website, person or collective and anything that could be considered spam will also be deleted.
Anonymous comments or comments made by the same person with different nicknames will not be allowed.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
We do not grant any guarantee nor are we liable, in any case, for any damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- Inaccurated or outdated contents, as well as the presence of faults and defects of any kind over the contents transmitted, distributed, stored, or available through the access to the website.
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content.
- The existence of any virus, malicious programs or harmful content.
- Unlawful, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- Lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users.
Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. is not responsible, under any circumstances, for any damage that may arise from the illegal or improper use of the website www.agendumsolutions.com/
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
In general, all relationships between AGENDUM and its users regarding this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of Barcelona.
We sincerely thank you for taking the time for reading this Legal Advise.