This document was reviewed on 16/05/2018.
- Legal Identity: Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U.
- Business name: AGENDUM
- Tax Identification Code (CIF): B-65896706
- Address: C/ Mallorca 99 Principal 2, 08029 Barcelona
- Email contact: email@example.com
- Activity sector: Consulting and other professional services on business organization, information technology and communications.
- Listed in the Barcelona Mercantile Registry, Sheet 172, Volume 43505, page B-431153
The website www.agendumsolutions.com/ is owned by Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. (AGENDUM), with Tax Identification Code (CIF): B-65896706.
Our website is a safe space where all the personal data from our users are respected and taken care of, with all their rights being assured. “Personal data” means information about you or another identifiable individual.
Read carefully each of the following terms before you provide us with your personal information on our website.
Regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information that is not strictly related and is not necessary to provide the requested service.
- We never share personal information of our users with third parties, except in compliance with the requirements of the law or in case of receiving an express authorization.
The website www.agendumsolutions.com/ strictly complies with the GDPR (EU REGULATION 2016/679 on General Data Protection Regulation) and the LSSICE Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11, about Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Personal data will be also treated confidentially in compliance with security measures required by the Spanish Law 15/1999 of December 13, Personal Data Protection.
Based on the General Data Protection Regulation, all personal data provided in the forms of our website will receive the data treatment of “users of the web and subscribers”. For the correct use of this data from our users, all the technical and organizational security measures required by the applicable legislation are implemented.
Principles that we will apply to your personal data
The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data will be assured by our application of the principles explained below, which are adjusted to the demand of the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency. At any time, we will request your approval on the use of your personal data, either for one or several purposes, of which we will inform you in advance with total transparency.
- Principle of data minimization. The data requested will be only those strictly necessary.
- Principle of time limits for conservation of data. All data collected will be stored for the time necessary for the purposes requested and depending on the purpose we will inform you about the conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review the lists and eliminate those users who have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality. There will be a use of your data that guarantees both their security and confidentiality. We are committed to take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of your user data by third parties.
How Do We Address the Privacy of Children?
AGENDUM professional services are typically intended for both large and small-medium enterprises. AGENDUM does not knowingly collect information of children under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age under applicable law, without the consent of their parents or custodians.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
You may request to exercise any of the following rights to check whether AGENDUM is making correct use of your personal data:
- Right of access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Right of rectification or deletion.
- Right to restrict processing.
- Right of opposition to prevent the processing of personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent given at any time.
- Right of data portability.
All the interested parties can access through the following link to their personal data and request the modification of inaccurate data, restrict processing of their data or deletion, in the event that data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In specific circumstances, users may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, this website will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In specific circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, users of this website may request to stop processing their data, in this case Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. will stop processing them, except for legitimate reasons and the exercise or defense of potential claims.
As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided. You will receive it in a format and structures of common use and reading. You can then transmit them to another responsible for their processing when:
- Processing is based on consent.
- Data has been provided by the person concerned.
- Processing is carried out by automated means.
In the event that you decide to apply for your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have these transferred directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
As an interested party, you will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that processing of your personal data violates the Regulation.
What information do we collect and for what purposes?
When any user visits our website to comment on an article, register or make any request for further information, we collect her/his personal data and other information which we are responsible for. We will process your personal data and other information in strict compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the execution of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
AGENDUM uses the following service contracted with a third party, for the analysis of non-identifying data related to browsing habits on our website:
- Google Analytics
This information is collected and used to analyze visitor trends and improve the administration of our website.
Information you provide us with: AGENDUM has currently a system based on a Contact Form that is used for collecting and processing personal data provided by users that request further information about our professional services. When you register your personal data we may ask for information such as your full name, email address, company name, phone number, street address. We can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
Who is the responsible of your personal data?
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. (AGENDUM) with address at Mallorca 99, 08029 Barcelona, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
We inform you that data provided will be located on web servers used by the company GMK Unlimited, S.L. (GMEDIA). Those servers are owned by the company OVH HISPANO S.L.U. (provider of GMK Unlimited, S.L.) within the EU.
AGENDUM does not sell, rent or lease any personal data that can identify the user. Neither will it in the future, nor will it transfer them to third parties without prior consent. However, in certain occasions collaborations can be made with other professionals and in such cases users will be required to express their prior and strict consent, informing them about the identity of the collaborator, the purpose of the collaboration and always performing under the strictest standards of security.
Legitimation for the processing of your personal data
- Your consent is the legal basis for the treatment of your personal data.
- The prospective or commercial offering of products or services is based on your explicit consent.
Personal data category
- Personal data that are processed are identifying data.
- Specially protected data categories are not processed.
How long will we keep your personal information?
- Until deletion is requested by the user.
- Period from last confirmation of interest, 1 year.
Where is your information stored?
The information provided is stored in suppliers or data processing companies that have servers in the territory of the European Union or are protected by the Privacy Shield and always provide their services under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics. It is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer to help the website agendumsolutions.com/analyze how the website is being used by its users. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the www.agendumsolutions.com/ website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
- Hosting: GMK Unlimited, S.L. (GMEDIA) manages data and the hosting service for Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, SLU, hosting that is provided originally by the company OVH HISPANO S.L.U., with address in Spain (more information at: https://www.ovh .is).
- WordPress web platform: Automattic Inc., based in the USA. Automattic Inc. manages data in order to perform its WordPress web platform services to Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.).
Confidenciality and security of the data
In the website www.agendumsolutions.com/ we are committed to make use and treatment of the personal data with total respect to their confidentiality and use them strictly in accordance with the purpose of the website, as well as comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
In addition, our website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes all data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
AGENDUM can’t guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding confidentiality about data processing, Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. ensure that any person in charge of this activity (including its staff, collaborators and providers) is authorized by AGENDUM under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
In case of any security incident, AGENDUM must notify the user without undue delay and must provide, as a matter of urgency, all the related information about the incident as soon as AGENDUM has proof of it.
Accuracy and authenticity of data
All users of the website www.agendumsolutions.com/ are solely responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the data they provide or register, exonerating Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. (AGENDUM) of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form.
Acceptance and consent
This consent given, for both the processing and the transfer of data from the interested parties, is revocable at any time by contacting Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. (AGENDUM) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights and this revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
In Agendum Business & Technology Solutions, S.L.U. we reserve the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, we will announce on this page the changes introduced in advance of its implementation.
In accordance to the Spanish Law of LSSICE, we will never practice SPAM neither from AGENDUM nor its website www.agendumsolutions.com/ , so we will not send any commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In the Contact Form of this website, the user has the possibility to give her/his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested. In accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11, about Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, LSSICE, from the website www.agendumsolutions.com/ we will not send any commercial communications without identifying them.